Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Minetrends may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service - Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site - We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments - We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature - To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails - We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on March 24, 2014
Billing & Payment Policy
By using Minetrends services you agree to the following Billing & Payment Policy terms.
Certain Minetrends options are provided to you free-of-charge. These services do not require payment and is referred to "Free Service". Other options require payment before you can access them (the "Paid Plan Subscriptions"). You may purchase a Paid Plan Subscription directly from Minetrends or an authorized third-party reseller by either
- (1) paying a subscription fee in advance on a monthly, annually, or some other recurring interval disclosed to you prior to your purchase; or
- (2) pre-payment giving you access to the Minetrends paid plans for a specific time period.
Minetrends may change the price for the Paid Plan Subscriptions, including the recurring subscriptions fees, from time to time and will communicate any price changes you in advance and, if applicable, how to accept those changes. Price changes will take effect at the start of the next subscription period following the date of the price change. Subject to applicable law, you accept the new price by continuing to use the Minetrends services after the price change takes effect. If you do not agree with a price change, you have the right to reject the change by unsubscribing from the Paid Plan Subscriptions prior to the price change going into effect.
Unless your Paid Plan Subscription has been purchased for a pre-determined period in advance, your Paid Plan Subscription will automatically renew at the end of the applicable subscription period, unless you cancel your Paid Plan Subscription before the end of the then-current subscription period on your account billing page. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current billing period, and you will be downgraded to the Free Service.
In most cases, Minetrends does not provide any refunds whatsoever for the Paid Plan Subscriptions. We encourage customers to use our Free Service options to test technical compatibility, service offerings, and overall quality of Minetrends services. In extenuating circumstances, we invite customers wishing for a refund to contact us through our website.
Minetrends offers multiple tiers of Paid Plan Subscriptions. If you wish to upgrade to a higher priced plan than what you are currently on, you may do so on your account billing page. This upgrade will take place immediately, and you will be charged the full price of the new plan at that time. Your billing period will then switch to beginning on such day, and be set to monthly, annually or some other recurring interval you have specified with your upgrade.
If you wish to downgrade to a lower priced plan than what you are currently on, you may do so on your account billing page. This downgrade will take place at the end of your current billing period. (For example, monthly or annually) Your billing period will then switch to beginning on such day, and be set to monthly, annually or some other recurring interval you have specified with your plan switch. You will begin to start getting charged for the new plan price on this day here forward.
Cookies are simple text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device by a website's server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser.
Minetrends Cookie Usage
Minetrends uses multiple types of cookies identified here:
- Strictly Necessary - These cookies are necessary to allow us to operate the Minetrends services as you have requested. For example, they may let us recognize what type of Paid Plan Subscriptions are you on, then provide you with the Minetrends services accordingly.
- Functional - These cookies let us operate the Minetrends service according to your preferences. For example, when you continue to use or come back to the Minetrends service, we can provide you with the last server statistics page you were viewing, or other settings the way you last left them.
- Targeted Advertising - We may use these cookies are other similar technologies to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you. The information may also be used to record how many times you've been served a particular advertisement and to ensure we do not display the same advertisement to you repeatedly, and to otherwise help us measure their effectiveness.
Third Party Cookies
- Google Analytics - Minetrends services uses Google Analytics to help us understand the usage patterns of our users to further improve the Minetrends services. These cookies may record things like how long you spend on the Minetrends website, pages you visit, and other metrics so we can continue to tailor our Minetrends services to our customers.
For more information please visit Google Analytics official documentation and policies.
We hope we have clarified understanding around cookies and our cookie usage for Minetrends services.
To find out more information about cookies, you can visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.